Tuesday 8 April 2014

LA COLOURS NAIL POLISH



I have recently been going through my nail polish collections, and saw this polish at the back hiding. I tried it and the pigments in the colour is absolutely amazing! Very cute and stylish for the spring. First of all I didn't have problems with the application, dried very quickly, AND it only costed £1!! (One coat is enough as it has a high pigment.) I would highly recommend this polish as it ticks all boxes, also for those who want to start a nail polish collection but don't want to spend a lot of money.
If you want more review on different low/high end polishes, comment below and I will get back to you shortly.
Thank you, lots of love, x.


WHERE CAN I PURCHASE THIS?
Boots, Beautybase.

NAME OF THIS POLISH?
Illusion.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya, comment here & i'll reply as quick as I can.