Tuesday 18 March 2014

REVIEW: MAYBELLINE BABY SKIN INSTANT PORE ERASER





I have heard that this is a dupe of the Benefit Porefessional Primer, which I have purchased many times so I knew if there would be a difference. Personally I think this is not as great as what people said it would be, therefore having high hopes for this product did influence my reaction. Firstly, when I applyed this primer, it only smoothed out my skin and left it silky, however it did not blur out my pores or prime my face. Throughout the day, I had to powder my face more times than usual, which is a sign that it leaves the face a tad oily. It may be just my skin, but I don't understand the whole hype about it - I'm here to give you the honest opinion! In the meantime I will stick with the Benefit Porefessional.

PRICE?
£7.99 - Boots and Superdrug.

PACKAGING?
This product comes in a cute light blue little tube, desinged to be easier to fit in your makeup bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya, comment here & i'll reply as quick as I can.